8 Coolest Kid April Fools’ Day Pranks
I grew-up with a prankster mama. I guess her mom, my grandmother, was the same way. I must admit…I, too, love a good prank. That’s why I love April Fools’ Day (April 1st). Below are 8 Coolest Kid April Fools’ Day Pranks that will be hilarious to pull on your little rug rats. Do you have a great April Fools’ Day prank? Please leave a comment below and tell us about it!
1. Haunted House? This is great for teens. My mom did this to me once and scared me to death. When I was home alone, I went into the kitchen and saw all our bar stools on top of the kitchen counter. I thought the house was haunted! The phone rang, I answered it and it was my mom laughing.
2. Duct Tape Toilet Paper. Hopefully they will realize this is a joke!
3. My Shoes Are Too Small! Put rolled-up toilet paper in the toes of your kid’s shoes so when they put them on they think their feet have grown.
4. Grilled Cheese Cake. Made using angel food cake (the toasted bread) and yellow frosting (as the cheese). Easy and looks real! From Pinterest
5. Toilet Paper April Fools. Nothing like being stranded in the bathroom with no TP! From Dump a Day
6. Repackaged Candy. Subtle, but effective! From Project Denneler
7. Portable Milk Splatter. Oops! From Instructables
8. Mailbox Surprise. This would be perfect for those kids whose job it is to get the mail! From Bunny Food
Hope you have a fun April Fools’ Day! Feel like pulling some more pranks? Then check these out…
Remote Controlled Fart Machine No. 2
The Ultimate Prank Kit No.1
POOF-Slinky Scientific Explorer Disgusting Gags and Pranks Kit, 12-Activities