Move over Easter Bunny. You aren’t the only one who can hand out baskets. The Tooth Fairy is in town and she’s made an adorable basket that kids will love to have at Easter, for a birthday, for Valentine’s Day, to celebrate a lost tooth, to replace a candy-filled basket or just because!
What you will need:
- Small tin, box or bag (some kind of container to place lost tooth in)
- Bamboo Easter basket
- Easter grass
- My Tooth is Loose! children’s book
- Various children’s dental products (sparkle toothpaste, kid flossers, light up toothbrushes)
- Tooth Fairy Dust (this is imaginary, but mandatory)
1. Download this JPG file (click on image and save to your computer).
3. Download this PDF file (DIY Printable Tooth Fairy Labels & Tags).
4. Print at home.
5. Cut out and glue a round label on a box, a small tin, a bag–anything your child can put their tooth in for the Tooth Fairy. You can also decorate your container (I used a small tin that I got at my local craft store. I glued my label on the top of the tin and then glued a thin ribbon around the lid).
6. Cut out a Tooth Fairy Basket tag and tie to the basket with ribbon.
7. Fill your basket with easter grass, sparkle toothpaste, kid flossers, toothbrushes, your Lost Tooth container and a copy of my new children’s book, My Tooth is Loose!
There you have it. The best Tooth Fairy Basket ever! I think the Easter Bunny is going to be very jealous and your kids’ smiles will be bright and cavity-free!