This game is hilarious and will keep your kiddos laughing as they try to keep their balloon from hitting the ground! Appropriate for Preschool, Kindergarten and 1st graders (or young-at-heart).
What you will need:
- Cone printable (one for each child, click on above picture and save to your computer)
- 1 orange or white balloon for each group of partners
1. Print, click on PDF picture below and save to your computer. Cut out a cone for each child. Roll the cone and tape together.
How to Play:
1. Have kids partner up, standing across from each other in 2 lines.
2. On go, have the partners toss and catch the balloon with their cones. If their balloon falls to the ground, they are out.
3. Winners are last group that keeps their balloon from falling.