Throw out your silverware, because we have toothpicks! Who doesn’t love eating yummy appetizers off toothpicks? Not only will you look debonair doing it, but your taste buds will love these 3 easy, tasty bites–Caprese Bites, Strawberry & Cheese Bites and Shrimp & Tomato Bites. Enjoy!
What you will need:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh marinated mozzarella balls (mine were from Costco. Drain on a paper towel before using.)
- Fresh basil (cut into bite-size bits)
- Strawberries (cut in half)
- Strawberry chardonnay cheese (or other cheese that works well with strawberries–make into bit-sized cubes.)
- Marinated shrimp (store-bought from Costco)
1. Wash the tomatoes, basil and strawberries and set aside to dry.
2. For the Caprese Bites: On a toothpick, insert a bite-size of fresh basil, a tomato and then one fresh mozzarella ball.
3. For the Strawberry and Cheese Bites: Cut your cheese into bite-sized cubes. Slice your strawberries in half. On a toothpick, insert a strawberry then a cheese cube.
4. For the Shrimp & Tomato Bites: On a toothpick, insert a marinated shrimp then a cherry tomato.
Hey! Since you are still here, check these out:
BIA Cordon Bleu Assorted Salad/Dessert Plates, Set of 6, Gift Boxed, Wine Countries
Tiny Food Party!: Bite-Size Recipes for Miniature Meals
Pantone Universe Food Tray, 11-Piece, Blanc de Blanc