10 Reasons I Love You, Mom
- I love you because you are sober. I know it’s hard and you have to work at it everyday.
- I love you for giving birth to my best friend, my sister.
- I love you for picking Dad.
- I love your ability to make people laugh (maybe not so much when I was a teenager).
- I love that you ADORE your grandkids and feed them cookies for lunch.
- I love all your paintings. You are an amazing artist.
- I love shopping with you because you take your time, just like me, and look at everything.
- I love that you and Dad continue to show us what a good marriage is.
- I love that you still call me Baby and Sweetheart.
- I love that you fought for your life and came back more gifted and wiser.
Thank you for being my mother and loving me. Geez…I need a tissue!