10 Reasons I’m Thankful
1. I’m thankful that Oklahoma Joe’s – no wait – Kansas City Joe’s – no, that’s not it – Joe’s Kansas City sells smoked turkeys and all I have to do is warm it up.
2. I’m thankful that my boys have such sweet hearts and great smiles.
3. I’m thankful for our health, home and humor.
4. I’m thankful that my parents made it down to Texas safely as they winter in the warm weather eating Gulf shrimp and tacos.
5. I’m thankful that I’m not the only person in my marriage that is starting to see gray hairs. I love growing old with you, Honey!
6. I’m thankful for coffee creamer. I really am.
7. I’m thankful for my soccer carpool. They have saved my bootie several times! It takes a village.
8. I’m thankful that every time we walk into the door, Gigi, our dog, thinks it’s Christmas morning.
9. I’m thankful that my bro-in-law had his last chemo treatment and is doing awesome!
10. I’m thankful that my 9th Great Grandfather, Stephen Hopkins (1581-1644), traveled on the Mayflower and decided to set-up shop in America (Plymouth). Thanks, Grandpa Hopkins!
Have a safe, warm, hilarious and restful Thanksgiving everyone! Hug your family, even if they bug you. Kiss your sweetheart, even if he’s growing his beard out. Snuggle with your dog, even if she has a clump of dirt stuck to her eyebrow. That is what life is all about.
Don’t forget to checkout my other 10 Reasons here: