I stumbled upon this recipe on Pinterest and now my family loves these little No-Bake Balls of Goodness! For the original recipe from Smashed Peas and Carrots go to: No-Bake Energy Bites. I’ve adjusted the recipe a bit. I have omitted coconut…not a lover of the stuff, and added 1/2 cup Nutella. Also, I used regular chocolate chips instead of mini.
No-Bake Balls of Goodness
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup Nutella
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll into Balls of Goodness.
- Store in a Ziplock bag in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Try freezing some to bring to the pool this summer. By the time you want one, they will be a defrosted, cool No-Bake Balls of Goodness! Enjoy!