10 Reasons I Love You, Dad
- I love you because you taught me the importance of breakfast and the fruit garnish.
- I love you for going to the store and buying me tampons.
- I love you for never giving up.
- I love you for surviving Vietnam.
- I love you for trading in your motorcycles for RVs.
- I love how no matter our circumstance, we always went on a family vacation.
- I love how you were my knight in shining armor, or rather shirtless knight in a big, grass Bahamas hat, when I got hit in the head with a rock.
- I love that you will stick out your false teeth and make a funny face on demand no matter the situation.
- I love how you don’t live to work, but work to live.
- I love you because you are funny, loyal and a loving father, even if politically you are confused.
All my love, Daddy–Happy Father’s Day!
What a nice piece on Father’s Day : )
what a wonderful tribute!! and I can see him doing some of those things!!
Thanks, Donna. You know him well :)!
Comments are closed.