10 Reasons I Love My Youngest
- I love you because you give me the biggest, best “turtle” hugs around.
- I love you because you are not afraid to play with more than one imaginary friend.
- I love that when you are sicker than a dog, you are still as happy as a clam.
- I love that out of all three of my boys, you got my green eyes.
- I love that you embrace the nickname “Caveman” as you go around topless eating cereal out of a bucket.
- I love that you have no problem ordering your own food at Subway.
- I love you because no matter how much you bug your brothers, they always come back for more.
- I love that you will put yourself to bed when you are tired, no matter the time.
- I love you because you are so cute, funny and squeezable.
- Most of all, I love you because you picked me to be your mom.
Happy 7th birthday, Sweetheart. I love you!
Awwww that is adorable!
Thanks! He’s an easy subject to write about :).
[…] you liked this, you might love this: 10 Reasons I Love My Youngest! Tags: Birthday, birthday parties, boys, DIY, Do it yourself, Fab Family, Family, family advice, […]
I’m totally doing this for Maggie’s birthday next month. She’s going to love it!
You should do it and she will love it! Tell Maggie happy birthday from us :)!
Comments are closed.