10 Reasons I Love My BFF
- I love you because you gave me this mug. Not only is the sentiment right on and the design cute, but it is big enough to hold my creamer…I mean coffee.
- I love you because you know me so well.
- I love you because you were persistent in asking me to join your play group. Sure I thought you were a little pushy, but 11 years later I’m so glad you pushed.
- I love you because you are the best, most consistent work-out buddy around.
- I love that you are a yeller too.
- I love that you do more for your kids then they will ever know.
- I love that you love horses and I can live vicariously through you without mucking out the stalls.
- I love that you often know what I’m feeling or what I’m going to say before I say it.
- I love that you are going to the Journey, Lover Boy, Pat Benatar concert with me Friday night. Woot, woot!
- Most of all, I love you because you are my BFF who never judges, but loves me for who I am. You are my safe place to fall (especially in Step class).
[…] 10 Reasons I Love my BFF […]
Comments are closed.