Strawberry Spinach Salad with Pine nuts and Feta
I love spring and summer, because that means STRAWBERRIES! This is such a simple, yet delishious salad. Serve it as a side with grilled steak or braided salmon. Make it a main course by adding grilled chicken or make it vegitarian by adding chick peas. The possibilites are endless!
What you will need:
- Strawberries (sliced)
- Fresh baby spinach (washed and dried…or buy bagged spinach like me)
- 2-3 T pine nuts (browned)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salad dressing (I like rasberry vinnegrettes with this salad)
- In a warm saute pan, brown pine nuts. Set aside to cool.
- Slice strawberries.
- Wash and dry spinach.
- Mix spinach, strawberries, pine nuts, feta cheese and dressing.