No need for a boxed pancake mix when you can whip these up. They are high in protein, healthy and the family loves them.
Swedish Pancakes Ingrediants:
1/4 cup Oatmeal (you could use whole wheat flour…sometime we add ground flax also)
1 cup Cottage Cheese
dash of Vanilla
2-3 shakes of Cinnamin
- Heat skillet on medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
- Pour approximatley 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Turn over when top bubbles.
- Try them with peanut butter and maple syrup. Enjoy!