The Flatout Flatbread used in this pizza is more like a wrap, but when you bake it, it turns into a crust. It is multigrain (healthy), low calorie (bonus) and tastes great (score). Enjoy!
What you will need:
- Flatout Flatbread
- Hummus (store bought)
- Olive tapenade (store bought, optional…you could just use olives too)
- Handful of fresh baby spinach (washed and dried…or buy bagged spinach like me)
- 1-2 Grilled or baked chicken breasts (sliced)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Crumbled feta cheese
- On a cookie sheet, lay out two flatbreads.
- Spread hummus on flatbread.
- Spread olive tapenade on flatbread.
- Sprinkle fresh baby spinach on flatbread.
- Add grilled or baked chicken slices on top of spinach.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until flatbread begins to brown and cheese melts. Serves 2.