DIY Printable Father’s Day Coupon Card–‘iDad’
Is your dad, hubby, loved-one always on an iPad? Now you can give them their own iDad Coupon Card all loaded up with great coupon apps for Father’s Day! If you can print, cut and paste, then you can make this card. Be sure to write in your own coupon apps on the bottom of the iDad Coupon Card. Who knows, maybe he’ll love it so much he’ll raise your allowance. Enjoy!
What you will need:
- Card stock
- Happy heart
1. Download these JPG files (click on picture and save to your computer):
2. Print on 8.5×11 card stock or upload files to a photo center like Snapfish.com or Costco.com and order prints (will have to crop to 8×10).
3. On Page 2, the coupon tops page, cut out the coupons following the outside dotted lines.
4. Fold blue flap down.
5. Glue blue flap down onto iDad Coupon Card on corresponding coupon (ie. Heart coupon top goes with ‘Free Hug’ coupon, etc.).
6. Watch your dad’s heart melt when he see’s his iDad Coupon Card!
[…] 16: This “iDad” card is pretty cool. It’s designed to use as a coupon book, but you could also put pictures or a message behind each flap! From Cul de sac Cool. […]
it just touching heart. simply cool. kids they’d love it so much. thnks
Comments are closed.