The month of March is not only basketball madness in our family, but it is also birthday madness!! We have tons of March birthdays. In honor of all of us getting older, I wanted to celebrate our laugh lines instead of morn them. I found this great William Shakespeare quote that fit the bill, “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” Instructions for the FREE printable are below. Frame and hang this quote on your gallery wall or place on a shelf somewhere that will remind you to not count the years, but to count your happiness wrinkles instead!!
Happy birthday to all of you March babies and happy basketball March Madness season to all of you basketball crazies. My alma mater, Graceland University, just won the NAIA Division 1 Men’s Basketball National Championship last night (see the video below)!!!! So proud of the team and proud of all the wrinkles I grew overnight from pure joy!! XOXO -B
What you will need:
- Card stock or photo paper
- 8×10 frame (these are cute)
- A happy heart
1. Download this 8.5 x 11 JPG file (click on image and save to your computer).
3. Download this PDF file (DIY Printable Shakespeare Quote).
4. Print at home on card stock or photo paper.
5. Add your print to a frame and place in your home with a happy, wrinkly heart!!