Time to put those creepy acting skills to work playing Halloween Charades! Appropriate for older kiddos 4th grade – 100 years.
What you will need:
- DIY Printable Halloween Charades
- A bucket, plastic pumpkin or a witch’s hat
1. Print out your DIY Printable Halloween Charades. Click on photo below, save to your computer and print. Cut out each of the Halloween charades and place them in a bucket.
How to Play:
1. Split the group into 2 teams. Team A will pick one player as the actor. This player will draw a charade and will then have a specified amount of time to act out the charade and have the other team members guess.
2. If Team A doesn’t guess the right answer before the timer ends, then Team B gets one guess for the correct answer.
3. Team B goes next.
3. Remember, in charades there is no talking and no props allowed. Just use your fantastic acting skills!