Clean Your Room Kit with free Printables
Are you getting Spring fever? Are you wanting to clean, clean, clean everything in sight? It’s no fun to do it by yourself…ever. So why not enlist your kids and start them off by cleaning their own rooms with this adorable DIY Clean Your Room Kit with free Printables! This clever kit is inspired by my newest book, Tumbleweed Tina Cleans Her Room, written by me and illustrated by my talented mom, Sharon Sullivan.
This kit is perfect to give as a creative Easter basket, birthday gift or just because. You could even give it to your college student as they head back to school. You are never too old to start cleaning your room!
What you will need:
- DIY Printable Clean Your Room Tags (see below)
- Easter grass
- Tumbleweed Tina Cleans Her Room children’s book
- DIY Printable Tumbleweed Tina Chore Punch Cards
- Trash can
- Various cleaning supplies (microfiber duster, disinfecting wipes, rubber gloves, etc.)
- Spring cleaning fever (not necessary, but my help)
1. Download this JPG file (click on image and save to your computer).
2. Upload file to a photo center like Snapfish.com or Costco.com, crop to 8×10 and order prints.
3. Download this PDF file (DIY Printable Clean Your Room Kit Tags). Print at home.
4. Fill your gift trash can with easter grass first. Then add your cleaning supplies. Don’t forget a copy of my new children’s book, Tumbleweed Tina Cleans Her Room and DIY Printable Tumbleweed Tina Chore Punch Cards.
5. Cut out a Clean Your Room Kit tag, write the lucky child’s name on the tag and tie to the gift trash can with a fun ribbon.
Your Clean Your Room Kit is done! With the help of Tumbleweed Tina’s book, your child will be ready and willing to start pitching in around the house. Happy cleaning!!