Here is my next installment of BARRE WITH BECCA. This is a 40 minutes Barre class that will hit every part of your body. You need your countertop or a chair to serve as your “bar.” Modify when you need to. Keep moving, keep staying home and keep positive, my friends!
If you are having trouble viewing this workout, you can go directly to this YouTube link: BARRE WITH BECCA: 40 Minute Barre with Weights
What you need:
- Chair or countertop
- Yoga Mat
- 2-5 lbs weights (I used 5 lbs. If you don’t have weights, use water bottles or cans of food.)
- Shoes are optional
- Turn on your favorite music/playlist!!
1. Barre Warm-up
2. Barre Blocks
- Block 1: plies + biceps
- Block 2: attitude kick + oblique crunch + hip circle + curtsy lunge
- Block 3: L-stretch + tricep + lunge
- Block 4: single leg squat + side leg raise
- Block 5: shoulders + side leg lift + curtsy lunge
- Block 6: abs + stretch