Here is another HIIT Cardio Barre routine that is low-impact, so no jumping, but this doesn’t mean you won’t break a sweat! You will need 2-5 lb. hand weights and shoes are always optional. You can always drop the weights or grab heavier too make it harder.
Keep smiling and keep moving, my friends!
If you are having trouble viewing this workout, you can go directly to this YouTube link: BARRE WITH BECCA: 25 Minute Low Impact BARRE HIIT Cardio with Weights
What you need:
- No bar needed
- Yoga Mat
- 2-5 lbs weights (I used 5 lbs.)
- Shoes are optional
- Turn on your favorite music/playlist!!
1. Barre Warm-up
2. Barre HIIT Cardio with Weights
- Plie + Upright Row + Bicep (16x)
- Lateral Lunge + Side Chop (8x)
- Other Side: Lateral Lunge + Side Chop (8x)
- Rear Leg Lift Hold + Row + Tricep (16x, 8 per side)
- Curtsy Lunge + Bat Wing Arms (16x, 8 per side)
- Chair Squat + Jab Arms (32x, 16 per arm)
- Bridge + Chest Fly + Tricep (16x)
- BONUS: Tricep Pulse in Bridge (16x)
- Repeat 2 more rounds.
3. Ab Work
- Scissor Legs + Shoulders & Weights Lifted (16x)
- Legs Parallel + Oblique Crunch Side to Side (16x, 8 per side)
- Legs Parallel + Pulse Weights to Toes (16x)
- Frog Legs (on forearms) + 1st Position Feet Push-out (16x) – no weights
- Frog Legs (on forearms) + 1st Position Feet Pulse (16x) – no weights